Want to be a vendor ?
Vendor Load-in time
(Includes (1) 8ft Table, 2 chairs, 2 badges)
(includes (1) 6 foot table, 1 chair, 1 badge)
Double Table space
(includes (2) 6 foot tables, 2 chairs, 2 badges)
Artist Alley is specifically for artists and creators of original artwork or craftwork to sell to patrons of the Festival. That is why it is “Artist Alley,” it is for those that have created original artwork and pieces to sell, display, and exhibit. Reselling of any artwork or item NOT created by the artist is strictly prohibited.
(includes 1 6 foot table, 1 chair, 1 badge)
(includes 2 6 foot table, 2 chair, 2 badge)
Vendor Application Process
Submitting an application DOES NOT guarantee you a space. Due to the family nature of this event, MAGIC, Inc. has the right to deny any application that does not conform with our “family friendly” atmosphere. Applications will be processed on a first come basis.
Please note that all submissions will be reviewed and you will receive an “approval to exhibit” within 14 business days. With your approval email, you will receive an invoice for payment. Please remit within 10 days of receipt. If your invoice is not payed by the due date, you may lose your space. If you do not get a confirmation email from us, feel free to check in with us at email@example.com.
1. The vendor badges included with your space is intended for the exhibitor and helpers only, and may not be resold, traded, or otherwise relinquished to a third party who is not associated with the exhibitor who registered the space.
2. Artist Registrants ONLY: No space sharing. Each artist must register their own space to sell their wares
3. GGFest is an family friendly festival. Please do not display or sell adult-oriented material during this festival. Please read the vendor exclusion list for details.
4. Exhibitors will be present at their booths for the entirety of the convention, and shall not infringe upon or expand into the space reserved by another exhibitor. GGFest an MAGIC are not responsible for stolen or damaged items if you leave your space without coverage
5. Exhibitors must cancel their space reservations no later then August 24, 2021 in order to receive a FULL REFUND. Cancellations made less than 30 days from the convention will not be refunded and the reserved space will be forfeited.
6. Booth placement is NOT GUARANTEED, and will be made at the discretion of convention organizers ONLY.
7. No refunds will be given for cancellations due to guest list changes. Artists, writers, and other special guests are only scheduled to appear, not guaranteed to appear.
8. Table spaces will include one six-foot (6′) table and 1 chair for TABLE registrants, two six-foot (6′) tables and 2 chairs for DOUBLE TABLE registrants. The 8×8 booth spaces do not include tables or chairs. Booth space vendor are required to have their own table space.
9. Exhibitors will be notified of set-up dates and times within 30 days of the convention date. Exhibitors must complete the setting up of their spaces prior to the beginning of GGFest on September 24, 2021. Exhibitor space “tear down” periods will not begin before the end of the show.
10. All Vendors are responsible for complying with all Maryland State Sales Tax Laws concerning the licensing and collection of sales taxes when appropriate.
11. The sale of unlicensed materials is prohibited. Exhibitors must comply with copyright and trademark laws as applicable. Anyone caught in violation of this rule will be appropriately penalized, up to and including immediate removal GGFest without refund or re-entry.
12. All Exhibitors (artists, vendors, etc) are solely responsible for safety and security of their own exhibit, including their goods, materials, merchandise, banners, and any other property brought into the convention venue by the Exhibitor. By completing the Online Registration Form, as well as agreeing and signing the Registration Form in compliance with these Rules and Policies, the Exhibitor will hold harmless GGFest, MAGIC, Inc, and Westminster Town Mall and its owners and host family, as well as ANY and ALL sponsors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, affiliates or volunteers, from liability, damage, harm, loss, claim or injury to property or person of the Exhibitor, their officers, agents, employees or other persons, whether it was caused by the negligence of the organizers, sponsors, the venue or its owners and host family, or from theft, fire, water, accident, or any other cause whatsoever up to and including Acts of God.
13. All Vendors must provide a certificate of general liability insurance, naming the Mid-Atlantic Gigabit Innovation Collaboratory “Additional Insureds,” prior to the date of GGFest on September, 24, 2021
To download a .PDF version of the Vendor Agreement click HERE.